Monday, September 3, 2007

not even a footstep heard

OK so since i listened to the Phi kappa Psi house the last time I decided to take a different approach for this weeks blog. I just decided to listen from my dorm room in Jacobs with my door open and windows open as well to see how loud my dorm can be. The truth is it isn't like a college dorm should be. Every one has their door shut and now and then you can hear one open. The only thing i heard was my fan blowing in my room and the sounds of the quad outside my window as people moved about them. there was nothing going on at all. No sounds of people running in and out of dorm rooms or playing stupid jokes on each other. Either i have the calmest dorm ever or its just my floor you be the judge because honestly i do not know at all.

No comments: