Wednesday, September 12, 2007

how school is complicated

So i just thought i would talk a little bit about how hectic school is lately. I don't know if this is true for everyone else but it does sure seem that way for me. Well my schedule is the thing that really puts me off because i have club soccer practice then club tennis practice right after. Plus fraternity meetings and involvement in student senate, plus writing for the schools news paper. I guess i am just involved in too much stuff along with actual classes. So homework just seems like its piling in already too with so much reading and papers already. I just wanted to know if anyone else had the same problem of not enough time in the day for everything.

But enough of me complaining so other than that the weather has been nice and exercising keeps me in shape even though we all eat at convo. The Browns suck once again but then again I'm a Miami Dolphins fan. But they lost there home opener to Washington in overtime which made me mad. Well that's it for me.

No comments: