Thursday, October 11, 2007

late nights keep us up and the morning comes to fast

So I'm up again real late typing in the computer lab a trend that i have been doing for the past two weeks. I mean we are college students we stay up late but lately its been getting to me in the morning. I mean not even coffee is waking me up anymore i just need to catch up on my sleep for once. On the good side of things i did new keys made for my car three new sets. So now i can't lose all of them at once. Its my own fault i lost them i just have this underlying fear that safety services found them and just isn't contacting me because well there safety services. So i am looking forward to class tomorrow and i will be at the play this Friday. I heard so far its very good and i can't wait to see it.

No comments: