Thursday, October 18, 2007

I enjoyed our talk about the play on Tuesday. I thought it was a nice change of pace from our regular things. It also gave us an opportunity to apply our knowledge of what WE have learned to what actual people do when the act.
One day in class, i think it would be neat to learn about all the lighting, curtains, sets, costumes, and all the things that make up a show. I've been behind the scenes of a play, and there is so much that goes on with sound, music, lights and everything. I think it would be cool to learn how they are doing the set for secret garden and stuff. Thats all for me...

1 comment:

Fabio Polanco said...

David,

I think it is great that you want to learn more baout all of that stuff. I suggest you think about taking Theatre Austhetics. That is where all that is covered.