Thursday, September 20, 2007

fall does suck i agree

Hey your right, i never have any problems with my sinuses until the seasons change. This week is rush week for the fraternities on campus, so with all the talking we have to do and the long nights it decides to drop 20 degrees and my nose gets all messed up. You know your not sick with a cold, but the drop in the temperature ruins your day. My eyes itch i cant get a good night sleep when i need it the most and i feel like crap in the morning to go to class and i don't even have taste buds. But enough of me complaining i really do love the rush of recruitment week and soon enough fall will be here to our delight so until then I'm just going to have to suck it up and move on with my life. But i really need to start doing my homework earlier in the day as opposed to the late night that doesn't help either.

No comments: