Monday, November 26, 2007

thanksgiving break

was not long enough...and as usual i got to do my usual acting of no i really do enjoy your company with some of my family members :D don't get me wrong im thankful that i have my family cause there are kids out there who have nobody, but there are some people in my family, mainly on my mom's side, that don't rub me the right way, my mom's brother and his wife especially. they moved across the state and kind of disappeared for a while and then they come back and wanda accuses me of looking down my cousin's shirt. ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME!! that was like 3 or 4 Christmas' ago and then they kind of disowned me. I can see my aunt trying to make an effort but its really pathetic and i don't really want to talk to any of them so i just screw on my little smile and act politely towards them until i am out the door. there is just so much going on and im ready for this semester to be OVER.

No comments: