Thursday, November 29, 2007

I also missed writing for the last class. Tuesday i impressed myself with my improving skills double whiz-bang. When the double game started, i was really apprehensive and overwhelmed by the intensity of the game. The more we play the better i get at it. The last two classes i was in the final 5-6 people, and a few times i was one of the very last people playing. It is awesome
Today was really informative. Once i performed my scene and got a lot of feedback, i feel very confident. I do feel as if i am taking too much control over the scene and i need to talk more with megan to get her views on the project. For those of you who have not done you scene yet, do a little bit of practicing to make sure that everybody is on the same page with the story line. I am really looking forward to the final performance.

No comments: