Monday, October 22, 2007

class on thursday

i really enjoyed Thursday's class. i had been so stressed lately with my brother being hospitalized homecoming weekend when he hurt himself skating and then my dad who is a police officer is about to loose his job because his diabetes is screwing up his feet and they don't think he can do the job anymore. to add to that all the classes and homework, exams, and all of the stuff i have to do with my chapter and being an RA is beginning to take its toll. I was extremely stressed out and i really needed Thursday's class. im surprised i was even able to relax. and the worst part was that i hold most of my tension in my neck and back so when we had to tense those areas of our bodies it was really painful but it felt good to get it out. I hope we can do that soon or at least our last class before finals.

No comments: