Monday, October 29, 2007

class and the weekend

So whizbang has taken a new level of skill to play with the introduction of two things at one time. Its really crazy and i was one of the first ones out because i just didn't know where the two things were at the same time. It was hilarious to see people play it though, the faces they make and gestures. The weekend was a great time our fraternity had a semi formal which was a blast. I danced my butt off which i haven't done in a long time. I really enjoyed it, it was one of the best times i have had in a while. I hope my date had fun she said she did, and i don't think i was boring lol. The next day we had club soccer game which was our last one, and despite how tired we all were because have the team are brothers of Phi Kappa Psi. So we were all out real late we won the game with a final score of 3-2. So that made my weekend a great dance and a win to end the season on a good note. Now i have to concentrate on Club tennis we just had a match vs. The Ohio State and I didn't do good personally. It was also the same day as semi formal so my date and I had to rush back from Columbus to attend the dance, because she also plays club tennis.

No comments: