Monday, September 24, 2007

recruitment is over

Greek recruitment is finally over and I'm so happy don't get me wrong its a fun time, but everything just meshes together with school and its really hard to get your work done. I mean your burning the candle at both ends. Being able to use your voice in acting class is cool, but i really liked the fact that we didn't over use it because if we do its just going to be overkill. Also that we use it in a realistic manner and not a very unrealistic way. Ya for the Indians, I'm sad the browns lost, but there is much more improvement with them than past years. My Miami Dolphins are having a horrible start to the season and I'm upset about that, but they will bounce back after all there the only team who has gone all the way to win the Superbowl undefeated. Props to coach Shula, and the no name defense.

No comments: